- Anxiety/stress Management
- Behaviour Management
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Home Life/School Life pressures
Life Coaching for Children
Life Coaching for Children, includes:
- Strategies for relationships, school and home,
- Decision making skills,
- Training in assertiveness.
Your child may benefit from 3 to 6 visits, or more.
Fees are the same for counselling sessions.
- Parenting workshops/seminars
- Protecting your relationship as you parent
- Strategies for behaviour modification
- Keeping your cool in the face of a tantrum
- Values based parenting
- Understanding your child’s world
- Highly Sensitive Children
- Classroom management
- Creativity in the classroom
- Self-Care and Wellbeing
- Stress/Anxiety reduction
- Teaching Bully Resilience to students
- Work/Life balance
Her values include; connection, acceptance, affirmation, personal stories and knowing the need for a safe space and community; this is foundational to her counselling practice. Gwen is skilled in helping individuals with a variety of mental health concerns such as:
- social anxiety
- anger management
- relationship concerns
- work/life balance
- self-care and wellbeing
- stage of life
- low confidence
- the highly sensitive
Pre-Marriage - Prepare/Enrich
Counselling Fees & FAQ
- Individual full fee: $85 /session.
- Individual concession fee: $75 /session.
- Couple/family concession fee: $90 /session.
- Couple/family full fee: $100 /session.
- Prepare/Enrich clients – a minimum of 3 sessions at $85/session – ongoing session are maintained at this rate.
Appointment duration: Appointments are of 50 minute duration; extensions to this time must be arranged prior to appointment and will incur extra charges.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
When and where do you do counselling?
Equip Counselling & Consulting, provides counselling in three locations.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (including evenings) – CROYDON SOUTH – 516A Dorset Road
- Wednesday (including evenings) – HAWTHORN – 5 St Columbs Street
- Friday Afternoon (4pm to 9pm) – WOORI YALLOCK – Woori Community House
Counselling via Skype, is also available.
Can I use the Mental Health Plan – Medicare Rebate?
No. The Medicare Rebate is available with psychologists, psychiatrists and doctors. However, the fee you will pay to a counsellor, is comparable to the the gap you pay after the medicare rebate.
Do you do Christian counselling?
The topic and direction of counselling is strongly determined by the client. If the client would like to discuss matters of faith, then I am well equipped from experience and study, to assist in such discussions. Spirituality is a valid aspect of our lives, with our expressions and experiences varying from one individual to another.
Can I subscribe to your RSS?
Yes, you can. http://www.equipcc.com.au/feed/
BTeach (Primary), BA (Psychology), M(Counselling)
Level 2 Member of the Australian Counselling Association
TEACHER – COUNSELLOR – AUTHOR
Since 2004, Gwen has worked in education and has taught across most year levels. She has worked with children (including those with special needs), adolescents and parents, and understands the pressures that students and families experience. Her work has equipped her with an ability to connect with children and adolescents. She has assisted many students in experiencing personal and academic success.
Gwen’s own experiences and education have equipped her in assisting individuals with a broad range of needs. These include well-being, mental health concerns, stages of life, relationships, sexuality, spirituality, faith, and education. She works to assist individuals to embrace their stories, and to live their lives with self-care, in community, with well-being and wholeness. Since 2011, Gwen has also been connected to the LGBTIQ community and works as an ally and advocate.
Connect With Us On Social Media